Many technical projects and systems are combinations of software, electronics, and mechanical components. Interactions between technical systems and our global society are becoming tighter and more interdependent, making system safety competence more important than ever. In order to attain the desired RAMS characteristics of a project or system a structured approach is necessary. This will allow for quantitative measurement of RAMS outcomes and the systematic identification and removal of undesirable RAMS characteristics.
Future Technology AS offer RAMS personnel for studies and projects, both on a full-time and part-time basis. We also undertake individual assignments if you need specialist assistance or facilitation of RAMS activities. We offer RAMS personnel to consultants, contractors, suppliers, builders, railway companies and infrastructure managers.
- Planning, implementation, documentation, and compliance of risk, RAM and RAMS activities.
- Both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Specialist assistance relating to:
- Railway legislation, CENELEC 50126/50128/50129 and CSM-RA;
- Internal/external management systems;
- Management of (sub) contractors and (sub) suppliers.