Future Technology offers project development, engineering and project management services and expert advice to the Renewable and Electrical Infrastructure sectors within the following areas:
• Interconnectors • Offshore Wind • Onshore Wind • Hydro Power • Transmission & Distribution • Power from shore
Who we serve
• Project Developers • Utilities and Power Producers • Regulators and Grid Operators • Investment Banks, Funds and Insurers • Contractors and Manufacturers
Our mission is to maximise value and reduce project risks through active industry participation, supply chain engagement, involvement in standardisation and knowledge sharing forums, actively influencing industry-led R&D, technology development and qualification, as well as influencing development of network codes and grid related policies and regulatory processes.
Project Development and Execution
• Engineering and Project Management • Tendering and Contract Management • Project Controls • Licensing, Planning, Consenting, Regulatory and Policy Advise • Development of Supply Chain and Procurement strategies • Grid Integration and System Optimisation • Technology Assessments, Selection and Qualification • Construction Management and Commissioning/Mechanical Completion
• Market Analysis • Revenue and Levellised Cost of Energy modelling • Project Finance and debt sculpting modelling • DCF, Acquisition Modelling and Investment Analysis • Asset Valuation & Due Diligence
• Prepare for Operations • End of Warranty, Quality Control and Inspections • Availability and OPEX modelling • Operational performance benchmarking • Governance and Improvement work • Business Continuity Planning
We offer a team of highly dedicated engineering professionals who bring a combination of industry insight, a strong mind-set for improvement work and hands-on experience from all phases of a project’s life cycle. Our engineers are curious by nature, with strong interpersonal skills derived from extensive international experience working in and leading multi-disciplinary project teams. We take pride in promoting a strong culture for knowledge sharing, continuously striving to develop our skills and take on new opportunities with a great deal of enthusiasm and commitment.
• Solid understanding of market, regulation and policies • Wide experience from Commercial and Technical Due Diligence • Proven project management and problem solving track record • Experience from working with a range of developers, with different approaches to governing processes, systems and tools - Strong understanding of clients’ needs and key value drivers • Strong electrical engineering capabilities within WTGs, SCADA, on/offshore cable systems, HVDC, on/offshore substations and wind farm layout optimisation, optioneering and design • Cost estimation competencies (including systems and tools) • Strong mind-set for improvement work and innovation: “Cost of energy” approach, particularly during concept selection, systematically balancing CAPEX, OPEX and production (revenue) in order to optimise a project’s levellised cost of energy • Extensive network within the renewables and electrical infrastructure business
Apply for an available position or just send us an open application.