Future Technology AS has signed a framework agreement with Bane NOR for consulting services within Safety and RAMS. The agreement have a 2-year duration with options for up to 6 years and consists of several modules that largely reflect the main areas of our Infrastructure department.
Future Technology AS was awarded 7 out of 10 possible modules:
• Management of RAMS work in project (hire)
• Perform RAM-analyses
• Lead and perform emergency preparedness analyses
• Accident investigations / cause analysis
• Assignment as an assessment unit according to the Common Safety Methods for Risk Assessment, CSM-RA
• Societal safety/ Security Advisor (2 modules)
A large proportion of our consultants have experience from and / or are currently hired by Bane NOR, in several departments and functions. We are looking forward to future opportunities and continued cooperation with Bane NOR with the new framework agreement.
With this framework agreement, we have shown our ability to compete with other solid and reputable consulting agencies.